#MWC2018: Italy’s TIM To Work With Cisco To Develop Products in 5G & Smart City
#MWC2018: Huawei Claims To Launch First #5G Device Supporting 3GPP StandardsFebruary 25, 2018
Chinese telecom vendor and devices maker, Huawei Consumer Business Group (CBG) launched Huawei MateBook X Pro, the...
#MWC18: Nokia Acquires Unium To Bolster Home WiFi PortfolioFebruary 25, 2018
Finnish major telecom equipment vendor, Nokia announced the acquisition of US-based software company Unium to use its technology...
US-Based Parallel Wireless Gets Graham Bell Award for Innovation in Telecom InfrastructureFebruary 24, 2018
Parallel Wireless, a US-based firm providing end-to-end 2G, 3G, and 4G Open RAN solutions, has won...
Indian Data Users Grew By Only 12% In 2017; Poor Infrastructure Ensures Slow Growth: ReportFebruary 23, 2018
Although there’s a huge battle going on between the different telecom operators for the data plans,...
- #MWC2018: Italy’s TIM To Work With Cisco To Develop Products in 5G & Smart City
- #MWC2018: Cisco Lists Out Its `5G Now’ Elements
- #MWC2018: Airtel To Use Cisco’s SON To Improve Customer Experience
- #MWC2018: Huawei Claims To Launch First #5G Device Supporting 3GPP Standards
- #MWC2018: Lowdown To #Nokia ‘s #5G Announcements