US-Based Parallel Wireless Gets Graham Bell Award for Innovation in Telecom Infrastructure
Nokia, Qualcomm Complete Interoperability Tests For #5G New RadioFebruary 7, 2018
Nokia and Qualcomm Technologies announced the successful completion of interoperability test in the 3.5Ghz and 28Ghz...
Qualcomm Signs $2bn Worth MoUs With Chinese Vendors To Push 5GJanuary 25, 2018
Qualcomm Technologies and leading Chinese manufacturers will work together to support China’s smartphone industry for the global...
Is It End Of The Road For Huawei In US? Here’s Why AT&T Deal Was Crucial To It’s Dream To Lead Global Smartphones MarketJanuary 16, 2018
US service provider, AT&T decided to pull out of a deal to sell Huawei smartphones recently....
SK Telecom Signs MoU With Sinclair To Bring Innovation To The US Broadcasting IndustryJanuary 11, 2018
South Korea’s SK Telecom will jointly explore the development of the ATSC 3.0 (the “Next-generation TV” standard) platform...
- #MWC2018: Italy’s TIM To Work With Cisco To Develop Products in 5G & Smart City
- #MWC2018: Cisco Lists Out Its `5G Now’ Elements
- #MWC2018: Airtel To Use Cisco’s SON To Improve Customer Experience
- #MWC2018: Huawei Claims To Launch First #5G Device Supporting 3GPP Standards
- #MWC2018: Lowdown To #Nokia ‘s #5G Announcements