MWC Update: Facebook Joins 5G Race With Telecom Infra ProjectFebruary 23, 2016
Speaking at the 2016 Mobile World Congress, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerburg announced Telecom Infra Project (TIP),...
Verizon Acquires XO Comms’ Fiber-Optic Business For $1.8BnFebruary 23, 2016
The number one US wireless provider Verizon is all set to buy investor Carl Icahn-owned XO...
T-Mobile Triples Profit As It Adds More SubscribersFebruary 18, 2016
US-based T-Mobile nearly tripled its net income in the Q4 of 2015 as its strategy of...
Verizon May Acquire Yahoo: CEO Lowell McAdamFebruary 10, 2016
Verizon, which acquired AOL last year, is now reportedly interested in taking on Yahoo as well....
Blackberry Issues Pink Slips To 200 EmployeesFebruary 9, 2016
Towards the means to cut costs, Blackberry Ltd has announced for massive job cuts, of that...
- 6,000 public data points confirm that Nokia’s networks are better than the rest
- #Telecom 2019: Trends that will transform the industry
- Optus Partners With #Ericsson To Roll Out #5G sites In #Sydney and #Melbourne
- Parallel Wireless Wins Two Prestigious Aegis Graham Bell Award 2019
- #Telefonica UK Awards Service Operation Centre Business To #Nokia’s