After Organizing Open Source Event, Jio To Now Set Up Center for Fourth Revolution With World Economic ForumJanuary 23, 2018
Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Industries will set up a Center for Fourth Revolution in collaboration with...
Why Really Does Reliance Jio Plans To Enter Blockchain? All That You Want To Know About Akash Ambani’s JioCoinJanuary 15, 2018
Reliance Jio Infocomm has come up with many innovative offerings since the time of its launch...
Nokia’s Chennai Plant To Start Manufacturing 5G-ready AirScaleNovember 14, 2017
Nokia will begin manufacturing its 5G-ready AirScale multiband base station at its state-of-the-art facility at Oragadam,...
Parallel Wireless Adds 2G Capabilities to Their 3G/4G End-to-End SDR SolutionNovember 8, 2017
Parallel Wireless, a prominent company in making cellular deployments easy and cost-effective as Wi-Fi, today announced...
After Airtel, Now Vodafone, Idea & Reliance Jio Start Preparing Networks For 5GOctober 11, 2017
After Airtel announced the launch of Massive Input Massive Output technology, other Indian operators like Vodafone...
RCom, Cisco Jasper Collaborate To Unlimit IoT Opportunities In IndiaNovember 15, 2016
Reliance Group, one of India’s leading private sector business houses, today announced a strategic partnership with...
- US-Based Parallel Wireless Gets Graham Bell Award for Innovation in Telecom Infrastructure
- Massive MIMO To Help Telcos Cost Effectively Deliver On The 5G Promise: Research
- Indian Data Users Grew By Only 12% In 2017; Poor Infrastructure Ensures Slow Growth: Report
- Ciena Expands India Presence To Support Packet Optical Growth In The Country
- T-Mobile Claims Using LAA & 5-Carrier Aggregation To Achieve 1.3 Gbps Speeds