Tata Comms Claims Largest Deployment of Smart Streetlights In IndiaMarch 15, 2018
Tata Communications, a digital infrastructure provider, and MOTWANE, a technology-based electronic and IoT company manufacturing electronic test and...
After Organizing Open Source Event, Jio To Now Set Up Center for Fourth Revolution With World Economic ForumJanuary 23, 2018
Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Industries will set up a Center for Fourth Revolution in collaboration with...
Why Really Does Reliance Jio Plans To Enter Blockchain? All That You Want To Know About Akash Ambani’s JioCoinJanuary 15, 2018
Reliance Jio Infocomm has come up with many innovative offerings since the time of its launch...
Nokia’s Chennai Plant To Start Manufacturing 5G-ready AirScaleNovember 14, 2017
Nokia will begin manufacturing its 5G-ready AirScale multiband base station at its state-of-the-art facility at Oragadam,...
Parallel Wireless Adds 2G Capabilities to Their 3G/4G End-to-End SDR SolutionNovember 8, 2017
Parallel Wireless, a prominent company in making cellular deployments easy and cost-effective as Wi-Fi, today announced...
- #TariffWar Will Continue in The #Indian #Telecoms Industry
- #Nokia, #Altran Launch #IoT Solution For #Railway Maintenance
- #Sify Goes With #Versa SD-WAN To Add To Networking Portfolio
- #Nuage Comes Up With #SD-WAN 2.0 To Drive Secure Automation
- #5G Will Account For 200mn Connections In Europe By 2025: #GSMA study