Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. (“Jio”) announced a postpaid plan for the first time today. The all JioPostpaid will be available for subscription starting 15th May, 2018. JioPostpaid marks a paradigm-shift in the way postpaid services are offered and consumed, just like Jio did with its prepaid services, says the press release issued by the company.
With JioPostpaid, Jio has strengthened the service offerings suited to the requirements of postpaid subscribers. It has redefined the postpaid services that Indians have experienced till date by introducing the revolutionary ‘Zero-Touch’ Postpaid. JioPostpaid brings a differentiated connected living experience to postpaid users and will once again challenge the industry status-quo by offering the lowest tariffs in India and abroad to the postpaid users, who end up paying disproportionately higher as compared to the prepaid segment.
Jio has also announced highly attractive and customer friendly International Calling and International Roaming tariffs for all its customers so that they can remain connected wherever they are without worrying about the bill shocks that they have been used to for years.
- INDIA’s FIRST ZERO-TOUCH SERVICE EXPERIENCE – All postpaid services such as Voice, Internet, SMS, International calling will be PRE-ACTIVATED
- Unlimited Plan: no high overages, bill shocks and unpredictable bills!
- AUTO-PAY and stop worrying about bills (never face barring/ billing issues) – zero click payment monthly
- E-Bill at your fingertips: Check your bill in real-time and also get it in your inbox at the end of the month
- ALWAYS-ON: A service that never stops, anywhere in the world