Ooredoo Launches A New FTTH Service in Qatar Promising Speeds Up to 10 GbpsMarch 7, 2017
Ooredoo, the Middle East mobile carrier announced a new fiber-to-the-home broadband service under which the company...
From the LG G6 to World’s First 4K HDR Display Smartphone, Sony Xperia XZ Premium: Here’s the List of Smartphones Launched at #MWC2017March 6, 2017
At the recently concluded MWC 2017 event in Barcelona, Spain, we saw smartphone brands announcing their...
Huawei Deploys a New-Generation 5000 Series Base Station for Building 5G-Oriented Network for Telecom OperatorsMarch 6, 2017
Chinese smartphone and gear maker, Huawei, at the recently concluded Mobile World Congress 2017 tech show...
Spreadtrum Announces 64-bit Octa-Core SC9861G-IA SoC Built on 14nm Manufacturing ProcessMarch 3, 2017
Spreadtrum Communications, a leading semiconductor company with advanced technology in 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless communications...
Singtel Conducts Demo Of Assured+ Integrated IoT platform With Ericsson at #MWC17March 2, 2017
Singapore service provider, Singtel and Swedish telecom vendor, Ericsson conduct a joint demonstration of their Assured+...
India’s Reliance Jio Gets a Operations Support System Fulfillment Suite from EricssonMarch 2, 2017
Ericsson, the multinational networking, and telecommunications equipment, and services company have successfully deployed an end-to-end OSS fulfillment suite...
First BSNL, Now Bharti Airtel; Indian Telcos Are Already Eying on Bringing the 5G EraMarch 1, 2017
The year 2017 will mark the initial step for the beginning of the 5G era, the...
- Digital Entertainment Is A $5 Bn Opportunity For #India: Report
- #Samsung, #Apple, #Huawei Likely to See Their Market Share Dwindle In #5G Era: #StrategyAnalytics
- #MukeshAmbani’s #Jio Launches India’s First #VoLTE International Roaming With Japan’s #KDDI
- #APAC Region Takes Lead In #5G Deployment; All Set To Change Global Dynamics
- Bharti Airtel May Lose the Game to Reliance Jio in the DTH Sector