India’s BSNL Collaborates With Coriant To Work On 5G and IoT Applications For Enterprise SegmentSeptember 6, 2017
Indian Government-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) will be working with the US-based packet optical firm,...
Nokia Extends Its 5G Portfolio By Adding New Features To AirSCale, Small Cells ProductsSeptember 6, 2017
Finnish telecom vendor, Nokia is adding to Nokia AirScale Remote Radio Head Portfolio to enable service...
Hong Kong’s SmarTone Conducts Live Trial Of License Assisted Access (LAA) With EricssonAugust 29, 2017
SmarTone along with Swedish vendor Ericsson conducted Hong Kong’s first live trial of License Assisted...
Verizon Demos New 48 CBRS Carrier Aggregation Technology With Ericsson, Qualcomm and Federated WirelessAugust 28, 2017
Verizon along with Ericsson, Qualcomm and Federated Wireless, claims to have conducted the first ever demostration using...
- 6,000 public data points confirm that Nokia’s networks are better than the rest
- #Telecom 2019: Trends that will transform the industry
- Optus Partners With #Ericsson To Roll Out #5G sites In #Sydney and #Melbourne
- Parallel Wireless Wins Two Prestigious Aegis Graham Bell Award 2019
- #Telefonica UK Awards Service Operation Centre Business To #Nokia’s