Video: Why Do Telcos Postpone Network Transformation? #NetworktransformationMay 29, 2017
This video was initially uploaded by Jatinder Pal Sehdev, senior telecom professional on Linkedin. He has graciously...
Vodafone, Spark & 2degrees Come Together To Improve Rural ConnectivityApril 8, 2017
New Zealand’s three main service providers, Vodafone, Spark and 2degrees, have made submission to the Government...
US Removes Chinese Vendor, ZTE From BlacklistMarch 30, 2017
The US government has decided to remove Chinese vendor, ZTE from trade blacklist which was imposed...
4G Is India’s Fastest Growing Mobile Broadband Technology, Says Nokia’s MBiT StudyMarch 25, 2017
As per Nokia’s annual Mobile Broadband Index study of mobile broadband performance in India, 4G was...
China Telecom Reports 10.2% Drop in Its 2016 Profit Despite Strong Overall GrowthMarch 23, 2017
China Telecom, mainland’s third-largest mobile operator, posted a 10.2% decline in its net profit for 2016...
Nokia Rejigs Senior Management; Organization Structure To Push Company StrategyMarch 17, 2017
Nokia announced major changes in its organizational structure and Group Leadership Team (GLT), effective from April...
- #MWC2018: Italy’s TIM To Work With Cisco To Develop Products in 5G & Smart City
- #MWC2018: Cisco Lists Out Its `5G Now’ Elements
- #MWC2018: Airtel To Use Cisco’s SON To Improve Customer Experience
- #MWC2018: Huawei Claims To Launch First #5G Device Supporting 3GPP Standards
- #MWC2018: Lowdown To #Nokia ‘s #5G Announcements