CTIL Will Work With O2 To Provide Free Public Access WiFi In LondonApril 12, 2017
The City of London Corporation has awarded a 15-year contract to Cornerstone Telecommunications Infrastructure Ltd. for...
4G Is India’s Fastest Growing Mobile Broadband Technology, Says Nokia’s MBiT StudyMarch 25, 2017
As per Nokia’s annual Mobile Broadband Index study of mobile broadband performance in India, 4G was...
Qualcomm 802.11ax Solutions Promise 4x Faster Wi-Fi And Longer Battery LifeFebruary 14, 2017
Qualcomm Technologies has announced end-to-end commercial solutions to support 802.11ax. Qualcomm 802.11ax solutions — IPQ8074 system-on-chip...
Deutsche Telekom Delivers WiFi-based Internet on Short and Mid-Range Flights in EuropeJanuary 11, 2017
Now the air travelers on short and mid-range flights in Europe can access the internet. Deutsche...
Qualcomm Claims The World’s First MulteFire Over-the-Air ConnectionOctober 18, 2016
Qualcomm Technologies claims that it has successfully made the world’s first over-the-air connection via MulteFire using...
- Bharti Infratel, Indus Merge Operations To Create The Second Largest Tower Company In The World
- The #5G Plans of China Are Unlikely To Be Impacted by the US’s Anti-China Strategy
- 80% Telcos Want To Come Up With Innovative #IoT Services: #Ericsson
- According to Globaldata, Over-The-Top Telecom Workers, Video Platforms and Content Developers in APAC Should Join Forces to Increase Profits
- India-South Korea take to table to discuss setting up labs for #5G tests