#MWC18: Nokia Acquires Unium To Bolster Home WiFi PortfolioFebruary 25, 2018
Finnish major telecom equipment vendor, Nokia announced the acquisition of US-based software company Unium to use its technology...
CTIL Will Work With O2 To Provide Free Public Access WiFi In LondonApril 12, 2017
The City of London Corporation has awarded a 15-year contract to Cornerstone Telecommunications Infrastructure Ltd. for...
4G Is India’s Fastest Growing Mobile Broadband Technology, Says Nokia’s MBiT StudyMarch 25, 2017
As per Nokia’s annual Mobile Broadband Index study of mobile broadband performance in India, 4G was...
Qualcomm 802.11ax Solutions Promise 4x Faster Wi-Fi And Longer Battery LifeFebruary 14, 2017
Qualcomm Technologies has announced end-to-end commercial solutions to support 802.11ax. Qualcomm 802.11ax solutions — IPQ8074 system-on-chip...
Deutsche Telekom Delivers WiFi-based Internet on Short and Mid-Range Flights in EuropeJanuary 11, 2017
Now the air travelers on short and mid-range flights in Europe can access the internet. Deutsche...
- #TariffWar Will Continue in The #Indian #Telecoms Industry
- #Nokia, #Altran Launch #IoT Solution For #Railway Maintenance
- #Sify Goes With #Versa SD-WAN To Add To Networking Portfolio
- #Nuage Comes Up With #SD-WAN 2.0 To Drive Secure Automation
- #5G Will Account For 200mn Connections In Europe By 2025: #GSMA study