#MWC18: Nokia Acquires Unium To Bolster Home WiFi PortfolioFebruary 25, 2018
Finnish major telecom equipment vendor, Nokia announced the acquisition of US-based software company Unium to use its technology...
CTIL Will Work With O2 To Provide Free Public Access WiFi In LondonApril 12, 2017
The City of London Corporation has awarded a 15-year contract to Cornerstone Telecommunications Infrastructure Ltd. for...
4G Is India’s Fastest Growing Mobile Broadband Technology, Says Nokia’s MBiT StudyMarch 25, 2017
As per Nokia’s annual Mobile Broadband Index study of mobile broadband performance in India, 4G was...
Qualcomm 802.11ax Solutions Promise 4x Faster Wi-Fi And Longer Battery LifeFebruary 14, 2017
Qualcomm Technologies has announced end-to-end commercial solutions to support 802.11ax. Qualcomm 802.11ax solutions — IPQ8074 system-on-chip...
Deutsche Telekom Delivers WiFi-based Internet on Short and Mid-Range Flights in EuropeJanuary 11, 2017
Now the air travelers on short and mid-range flights in Europe can access the internet. Deutsche...
- Digital Entertainment Is A $5 Bn Opportunity For #India: Report
- #Samsung, #Apple, #Huawei Likely to See Their Market Share Dwindle In #5G Era: #StrategyAnalytics
- #MukeshAmbani’s #Jio Launches India’s First #VoLTE International Roaming With Japan’s #KDDI
- #APAC Region Takes Lead In #5G Deployment; All Set To Change Global Dynamics
- Bharti Airtel May Lose the Game to Reliance Jio in the DTH Sector