US-Based Parallel Wireless Gets Graham Bell Award for Innovation in Telecom Infrastructure
Ciena Comes Up With Open Wireline Network Architecture To Help Telcos Prepare For 5GFebruary 15, 2018
Current 4G and future 5G networks require massively agile and scalable wireline networks. To address these...
Telcos To Transition Into Digital Service Providers Over The Next 5 years To Grow Enterprise Revenue: ResearchJanuary 23, 2018
The service providers are slowly transitioning from competing solely as communications service providers to competing as...
Who Is Best Placed To Roll Out First Commercial 5G Network In The US? Here’s All That You Want To Know About US Carrier’s #5G PlansJanuary 8, 2018
The US carriers have made a few announcements in the recent weeks about the commercialization of...
Nokia’s Nuage Networks Touts The First SDN-Based Chinese Enterprise ProjectOctober 6, 2017
Espoo, Finland – Nuage Networks, which is a Nokia venture with specialization on software-defined networking solutions,...
Nokia Joins Broadband Access Abstraction Project to Spur Fixed Access Network InnovationSeptember 28, 2017
Nokia is playing a leading role in the Broadband Forum’s effort to spark fixed access network...
- US-Based Parallel Wireless Gets Graham Bell Award for Innovation in Telecom Infrastructure
- Massive MIMO To Help Telcos Cost Effectively Deliver On The 5G Promise: Research
- Indian Data Users Grew By Only 12% In 2017; Poor Infrastructure Ensures Slow Growth: Report
- Ciena Expands India Presence To Support Packet Optical Growth In The Country
- T-Mobile Claims Using LAA & 5-Carrier Aggregation To Achieve 1.3 Gbps Speeds