The #5G Plans of China Are Unlikely To Be Impacted by the US’s Anti-China Strategy
Telcos To Transition Into Digital Service Providers Over The Next 5 years To Grow Enterprise Revenue: ResearchJanuary 23, 2018
The service providers are slowly transitioning from competing solely as communications service providers to competing as...
Tango, Altron Together Launch Data Retail Engine In AfricaNovember 10, 2017
Altron and Tango Telecom will work together to revolutionize the African subscriber’s digital experience with Tango Telecom’s...
Cloud-based System Can Help In Resolving Revenue Assurance Problem For Telcos: WeDo TechnologiesMay 29, 2017
WeDo Technologies, a prominent player in revenue assurance and fraud management, continues to invest in its cloud-based...
NetScout To Monitor Vodafone’s European Operations As Part Of Multi-year AgreementMay 5, 2017
Britain’s Vodafone Group has signed a multi-year agreement with NetScout, a provider of business assurance, to...
- #Google launches #Pixel3 with better #AI
- #Deutsche Telekom To Commercially Launch #5G in 2020
- #Nokia, #BSNL Come Together To Deploy #Industry 4.0 At Nokia’s Chennai factory
- Web-Scales Should Be Partnering with Telcos For Implementing Atmospheric Satellites
- #Deutsche Telekom Creates Digitallysecure.in To Support Victims of Cybercriminals