#MWC2018: Real Time Automation Is A $101bn #5G Revenue Opportunity By 2026: EricssonFebruary 26, 2018
Ericsson has identified real-time automation as the largest addressable 5G business potential opportunity with a revenue...
Telcos To Transition Into Digital Service Providers Over The Next 5 years To Grow Enterprise Revenue: ResearchJanuary 23, 2018
The service providers are slowly transitioning from competing solely as communications service providers to competing as...
Tango, Altron Together Launch Data Retail Engine In AfricaNovember 10, 2017
Altron and Tango Telecom will work together to revolutionize the African subscriber’s digital experience with Tango Telecom’s...
Cloud-based System Can Help In Resolving Revenue Assurance Problem For Telcos: WeDo TechnologiesMay 29, 2017
WeDo Technologies, a prominent player in revenue assurance and fraud management, continues to invest in its cloud-based...
NetScout To Monitor Vodafone’s European Operations As Part Of Multi-year AgreementMay 5, 2017
Britain’s Vodafone Group has signed a multi-year agreement with NetScout, a provider of business assurance, to...
- Optus Partners With #Ericsson To Roll Out #5G sites In #Sydney and #Melbourne
- Parallel Wireless Wins Two Prestigious Aegis Graham Bell Award 2019
- #Telefonica UK Awards Service Operation Centre Business To #Nokia’s
- Here’s How #Reliance #Jio Is Planning To Disrupt The Market In 2019
- #Poland Incident Is New Chapter In #Huawei And #Spying Saga