#MWC2018: Real Time Automation Is A $101bn #5G Revenue Opportunity By 2026: EricssonFebruary 26, 2018
Ericsson has identified real-time automation as the largest addressable 5G business potential opportunity with a revenue...
Telcos To Transition Into Digital Service Providers Over The Next 5 years To Grow Enterprise Revenue: ResearchJanuary 23, 2018
The service providers are slowly transitioning from competing solely as communications service providers to competing as...
Tango, Altron Together Launch Data Retail Engine In AfricaNovember 10, 2017
Altron and Tango Telecom will work together to revolutionize the African subscriber’s digital experience with Tango Telecom’s...
Cloud-based System Can Help In Resolving Revenue Assurance Problem For Telcos: WeDo TechnologiesMay 29, 2017
WeDo Technologies, a prominent player in revenue assurance and fraud management, continues to invest in its cloud-based...
NetScout To Monitor Vodafone’s European Operations As Part Of Multi-year AgreementMay 5, 2017
Britain’s Vodafone Group has signed a multi-year agreement with NetScout, a provider of business assurance, to...
- Do You Think #Jio Will Lead The #Indian #Telecom Sector by 2021?
- #LiquidTelecom Will Invest $400mn In #Egypt In Partnership With Telecom Egypt Over Three Years
- #Infinera, #NEC Modernize Metro Backbone Network Of Japanese Service Provider
- #Jio Believes New Business Models Will Emerge From #5G
- #Nokia, #Elisa and #Efore Commercially Deploy Environment-friendly #basestation