The #5G Plans of China Are Unlikely To Be Impacted by the US’s Anti-China Strategy
Verizon, Colt Claim Two-way Carrier SDN OrchestrationMarch 16, 2018
Colt and Verizon claim to have featured two-way inter-carrier Software Defined Network (SDN) network orchestration for the first...
Ciena Comes Up With Open Wireline Network Architecture To Help Telcos Prepare For 5GFebruary 15, 2018
Current 4G and future 5G networks require massively agile and scalable wireline networks. To address these...
Telcos To Transition Into Digital Service Providers Over The Next 5 years To Grow Enterprise Revenue: ResearchJanuary 23, 2018
The service providers are slowly transitioning from competing solely as communications service providers to competing as...
Nokia’s Nuage Networks Touts The First SDN-Based Chinese Enterprise ProjectOctober 6, 2017
Espoo, Finland – Nuage Networks, which is a Nokia venture with specialization on software-defined networking solutions,...
Nokia Joins Broadband Access Abstraction Project to Spur Fixed Access Network InnovationSeptember 28, 2017
Nokia is playing a leading role in the Broadband Forum’s effort to spark fixed access network...
- Bharti Infratel, Indus Merge Operations To Create The Second Largest Tower Company In The World
- The #5G Plans of China Are Unlikely To Be Impacted by the US’s Anti-China Strategy
- 80% Telcos Want To Come Up With Innovative #IoT Services: #Ericsson
- According to Globaldata, Over-The-Top Telecom Workers, Video Platforms and Content Developers in APAC Should Join Forces to Increase Profits
- India-South Korea take to table to discuss setting up labs for #5G tests