All posts tagged "Australia"
Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality Are the Next Big Things in Mobile Space: Kantar WorldpanelMarch 4, 2017
The mobile phone industry has grown rapidly over the last decade and is still growing, thanks...
Telstra, Ericsson And Qualcomm Plan To Conduct Interoperable Test On 5G New Radio SpecsFebruary 26, 2017
Ericsson and Qualcomm and Telstra are planning to conduct interoperability testing and an over-the-air field trial...
Vodafone Australia Buys MVNO Lebara For Undisclosed AmountSeptember 15, 2016
Vodafone Australia has announced the acquisition of mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) Lebara. The company would...
Spending On IoT Home Devices In Australia To Grow To $4 Billion By 2020September 8, 2016
Australian consumers are expected to do a massive spending spree on Internet of Things (IoT) home...
Telstra Boosts Dividend Despite Weak Profit In H2 2015February 20, 2016
Australian telecom operator Telstra has released its revenue growth chart for July – December period. Despite...
Australia concludes 1800 MHz auction, raises $387 millionFebruary 9, 2016
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has announced that the auction to sell 1800 MHz...
- 6,000 public data points confirm that Nokia’s networks are better than the rest
- #Telecom 2019: Trends that will transform the industry
- Optus Partners With #Ericsson To Roll Out #5G sites In #Sydney and #Melbourne
- Parallel Wireless Wins Two Prestigious Aegis Graham Bell Award 2019
- #Telefonica UK Awards Service Operation Centre Business To #Nokia’s