All posts tagged "global"
Huawei Showcases A Consistent Growth In Communications Service Provider MarketAugust 30, 2016
The network equipment and services sector is slowly taking pace across the world. In an era...
Nokia Makes A Comeback In Devices SegmentMay 18, 2016
Nokia signs strategic brand and intellectual property licensing agreement enabling HMD global to create new generation...
Worldwide Semiconductor Capital Spending To Decline 2% In 2016: GartnerMay 13, 2016
Worldwide semiconductor capital spending is projected to decline 2% in 2016, to $62.8 billion, according to...
Global Smartphone Sales To Grow By Only 7% in 2016: GartnerMarch 31, 2016
Global research and advisory firm, Gartner, said global smartphone sales will for the first time exhibit...
Telefonica Creates Global Telecom Infra CompanyFebruary 22, 2016
As a part of its optimization strategy, the Spanish broadband and telecommunications provider Telefonica has established...
A2P SMS Market To Grow 5.7% Yearly: InfoholicFebruary 16, 2016
An ICT market research organization Infoholic Research predicts a whopping 2.5 trillion A2P message traffic by...
China Unicom and China Telecom Come Together To Fight China MobileFebruary 9, 2016
In an interesting move to break the dominance of China Mobile Ltd in the market, China...
- 6,000 public data points confirm that Nokia’s networks are better than the rest
- #Telecom 2019: Trends that will transform the industry
- Optus Partners With #Ericsson To Roll Out #5G sites In #Sydney and #Melbourne
- Parallel Wireless Wins Two Prestigious Aegis Graham Bell Award 2019
- #Telefonica UK Awards Service Operation Centre Business To #Nokia’s