All posts tagged "network infrastructure"
HFCL Gets Two Orders From ITI And L&T Worth Over Rs500 CrJanuary 11, 2019
Himachal Futuristic Communications Limited, the Indian telecom equipment company announced that it has got two orders...
Nokia and China Mobile in an agreement worth EUR 1 billionJuly 18, 2018
Berlin-Nokia and China Mobile have recently collaborated under a one-year frame agreement, having an estimated worth...
Ericsson’s Trouble Run Continues; Swedish Giant To Write Down $1.8bnJanuary 16, 2018
Swedish telecom gear maker, Ericsson said that it will write down 14.2 billion Swedish Kronor ($1.8 billion)...
Who Is Best Placed To Roll Out First Commercial 5G Network In The US? Here’s All That You Want To Know About US Carrier’s #5G PlansJanuary 8, 2018
The US carriers have made a few announcements in the recent weeks about the commercialization of...
- 6,000 public data points confirm that Nokia’s networks are better than the rest
- #Telecom 2019: Trends that will transform the industry
- Optus Partners With #Ericsson To Roll Out #5G sites In #Sydney and #Melbourne
- Parallel Wireless Wins Two Prestigious Aegis Graham Bell Award 2019
- #Telefonica UK Awards Service Operation Centre Business To #Nokia’s