All posts tagged "Vivo"
Qualcomm Signs $2bn Worth MoUs With Chinese Vendors To Push 5GJanuary 25, 2018
Qualcomm Technologies and leading Chinese manufacturers will work together to support China’s smartphone industry for the global...
Qualcomm Signs $12-billion Worth Agreements With Chinese Device Makers, Xiaomi, OPPO and VivoNovember 9, 2017
Qualcomm Technologies has signed three non-binding memoranda of understanding (MoU) with Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd., Guangdong OPPO...
Chinese Smartphones Leading The Indian Phone Market Undeterred By Data Theft ConcernsAugust 28, 2017
According to IDC’s recent data, Chinese smartphone companies are still continuing the domination in the Indian...
Micromax Tries To Regain The Lost Glory With Big Screen SmartphoneAugust 24, 2017
Indian device manufacturer, Micromax launched Canvas Infinity, taking an aggressive approach to make its position strong...
Mobile Industry Leaders Come Together To Drive Deployment Of 5G NR #MWC17February 26, 2017
Barcelona, Spain— February 26, 2017 — Today a contingent of mobile communications companies announced their collective...
After Oppo, Qualcomm Signs Licensing Agreement With Vivo In ChinaAugust 8, 2016
Qualcomm Incorporated today announced that it has entered into a new 3G and 4G Chinese Patent...
- 6,000 public data points confirm that Nokia’s networks are better than the rest
- #Telecom 2019: Trends that will transform the industry
- Optus Partners With #Ericsson To Roll Out #5G sites In #Sydney and #Melbourne
- Parallel Wireless Wins Two Prestigious Aegis Graham Bell Award 2019
- #Telefonica UK Awards Service Operation Centre Business To #Nokia’s