Mergers & Acquisitions
Here’s How #Reliance #Jio Is Planning To Disrupt The Market In 2019
Bharti Infratel, Indus Merge Operations To Create The Second Largest Tower Company In The WorldApril 25, 2018
India’s largest service provider, Bharti Airtel approved the merger of Indus Towers Ltd. with Bharti Infratel Ltd,...
Jio Integrates Adds Saavn To Form India’s Largest Platform Of Music; To Further Spend $100mn For GrowthMarch 23, 2018
Reliance Industries Limited, the parent company of Jio, India’s newest and pure-play 4G operator, announced definitive...
Nigeria: Teleology Holdings Deposits $50 Mn To Takeover 9mobileMarch 23, 2018
Teleology Holdings Limited has made a non-refundable deposit of $50 million for Nigeria‘s fourth largest telecom firm,...
#MWC18: Nokia Acquires Unium To Bolster Home WiFi PortfolioFebruary 25, 2018
Finnish major telecom equipment vendor, Nokia announced the acquisition of US-based software company Unium to use its technology...
- #Telecom 2019: Trends that will transform the industry
- Optus Partners With #Ericsson To Roll Out #5G sites In #Sydney and #Melbourne
- Parallel Wireless Wins Two Prestigious Aegis Graham Bell Award 2019
- #Telefonica UK Awards Service Operation Centre Business To #Nokia’s
- Here’s How #Reliance #Jio Is Planning To Disrupt The Market In 2019